September 30, 2014 Episode 19 - Scott Mcmahon
Scott McMahon is the Director of Content Marketing for The Film Trooper, a website for helping filmmakers become entrepreneurs. Scott recently made the feature film The Cube that was made for $500 with no crew.
In this episode, Scott and I discuss the changing film market, how filmmakers can market themselves and why Scott is at heart a 12 year old girl.
*NOTE: The call dropped at 27:41 but it comes right back.
Find Scott at:
- Official Site: http://FilmTrooper.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FilmTrooper
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/filmtrooper
- Scott's Free Filmmaker e book:
Find Dave at:
- Official Site: http://DaveBullis.com
- Twitter: http://Twitter.com/Dave_Bullis
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDBullis
- Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/JcrN1
- Steven Pressfield on Turning Pro: